Kambo is a poison used as a traditional medicine cleansing rituals, original of the Peruvian Amazonia. It is a waxy substance collected by the Amazonian Shipibo- Conibo community, carefully scraping the skin of the green tree frog, (Phyllomedusa bicolor) and sometimes massaging their toes to encourage secretion. The secretion is gently collected and dried on small sticks.
Known to have positive effects on the human mind and body.
• (1) SMALL – There are approx 50-80 points on each 1 Small Kambo Stick. (Approx. length 15cm x width 2.5cm – Medicine single-sided)
• (2) BIG – There are approx. 120-180 points on each 1 Big Kambo Stick. (Approx. length 18cm x width 2cm – Medicine sometimes double-sided)
• (3) GIANT – There are approx. 190-290 points on each 1 Giant Kambo Stick. (Approx. length 20cm x width 4cm – Medicine double-sided)
– Small Kambo – includes 1 burning stick $ 40
– Big Kambo – includes 2 burning sticks $ 80
– Giant Kambo – includes 3 burning sticks $ 120
Burning stick $ 1.00
• This product is NOT sold for human consumption. It is only being sold for research, botanical and educational purposes only. If you purchase this item, you agree to not ingest it and accept all legal responsibility if you do.
Our products are not certified by the FDA or for human or animal consumption or application. They are sold for incense and soap making purposes, decorative purposes and/or legitimate ethnobotanical research. Our products are not sold and intended for human or animal consumption. The information given about the medicine and use is for academic purposes only and not intended to be used medically.